Driveando is a different way to enjoy quality guided tours with your own car, to discover little-known hidden places hand in hand with our local expert guides and an innovative communication system of portable radio stations.
A product highly recommended for customers who have a rental car. During this scheduled route we make several stops and visits to learn about cultural, gastronomic and landscape values of Menorca.
The Barranco de Algendar is a unique experience that combines sections of driving in your vehicle and several guided walking tours suitable for all ages. You just have to bring a car, we will do the rest!
There are no words to describe the beauty, the strength, the magnetism of the place, the Barranco de Algendar is for us a place of power loaded with natural telluric energy… But it also has a history linked to the presence of springs, the source of the Cala Galdana river, crops in a very fertile land, treasures secret legends, flora and fauna of great ecological value, remains of the Arab agricultural culture, 80-meter cliffs . You will experience, smell, listen and taste everything and more with our expert local guide!
• A first 45-minute walk in parallel to the stream will take us to the “magic oak”, where we will taste a Menorcan picnic. If the weather allows it and there is no wind, for the bravest, in good physical shape and who do not have vertigo, we offer to go up to a spectacular natural viewpoint.
• Then the second walk will take us through the heart of the ravine to Flora’s private estate, touring it, seeing her houses and meeting the hostess, it will be an unforgettable experience.
• In addition, while we have a snack, Flora will give you a workshop on the use of pumpkin as a decorative and artistic element, each client making their own creation.
• We will return on foot to our cars through the “Pas d’en Rebull”, where we will once again experience the magic and legends of this extraordinary place.
• Expert local guide
• Portable communication equipment
• Two tastings of Menorcan artisan sweet and salty pastries with drinks, equivalent to a lunch
• Private visit to Finca Ses Voltes with our host, Flora Ritman
• Workshop with pumpkins given by Flora where you can make your own creation.
- Car (Each client comes to enjoy the tour with their own vehicle)
- Gasoline (approx. 8 € per vehicle)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and we recommend bringing some light warm clothes or a windbreaker
- Please advise of any food intolerances
- Please remember to have enough gasoline in your vehicle’s tank and to bring your driver’s license with you
Meet our guides in the Petrol station “CARBURANTS LOW COST”, in ES MERCADAL
Address: Polígono Industrial de Llinaritx, 07740 Es Mercadal, Illes Balears
Location URL: http://map.digital/google64
Morning tour starts at 10:00 am
- JUAN CARLOS (Español, English)